major duties and responsibilities;
- Project control, Budget management, planning project activities.
- Budget management scheduling and handling project time lines.
- Scheduling and handling project time lines.
Qualifications, skills and competencies;
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in management, business, or related field.
- 20 year experience preferably in fabrication.
- Experience in managing multiple subcontractors a multi-cultural workforce.
- Knowledge of international quality standards and specifications for oil and gas.
Applications and CVs can be sent to info@prosrecruit,com or Patriciak@prosrecruit.com.
3rd floor Nakawa House, UAP Business Park, Portbell road.
Apply for job
Sorry! application is not available.