Major duties and responsibilities;
- Install, repair and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in commercial and residential structures.
- Respond to, diagnose, and resolve plumbing emergencies.
- Perform routine inspections of plumbing and drainage systems.
Qualifications, skills and competencies;
- Minimum of a certificate / diploma in plumbing.
- Experience in using hand tools e.g. hand drills, pipe melter nachine, grinder, spirit level.
- 1-2 years working experience.
Applications and CVs can be sent to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
3rd floor Nakawa House, UAP Business Park, Portbell road
Apply for job
Sorry! application is not available.