Major Duties and responsibilities;
- Manage changes to scope, cost and schedule of project work.
- Prepare and update project plans and status projects.
- coordinate cross-functional meetings of personnel related to projects.
- Report status, develop project-related documentation.
- Update and maintain production and quality metrics of projects.
Qualifications, skills and competencies;
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in management, business or related field.
- Minimum experience 10 years in project management.
Applications and CVs can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
3rd floor Nakawa House, UAP Business Park, Portbell Road.
Apply for job
Sorry! application is not available.