Major Duties and responsibilities;
- Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
- Supervise, train engineers and design staff to ensure consistency and trouble shoot issues.
- Quickly and effectively detect malfunctions with machinery.
Qualifications, skills and competencies
- Degree in mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Good use of hand tools e.g. hand drills, grinders etc, spirit level.
- 1-2 years construction experience.
Applications and CVs can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
3rd floor Nakawa House, UAP Business Park, Portbell road
Apply for job
Sorry! application is not available.