Day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing, and controlling all financial-related activities of the company which includes financial reporting, cash flow control, banking, and upholding a direct relationship with strategic banking personnel.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Providing strategic management of the accounting functions.
- Recommending improvements to ensure the integrity of a company’s financial information.
- Managing or overseeing the relationship with independent auditors.
- Overseeing financial systems implementations and upgrades.
- Managing relationships with banking and investment institutions.
- Identifying and managing business risks and other requirements.
- Hiring, training, and retaining skilled accounting and finance staff.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strategic management and planning skills.
- Communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and result orientation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA or ACCA level I or II
- Familiar with Quickbooks as an accounting software
- Well conversant with Ms. Excel
All eligible applicants should submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org