Major Duties and Responsibilities;
- Perform installation of HVAC related equipment following company policies and manufacturer's specifications.
- Carry out wiring of both low and line voltage to cooling and heating equipment.
- Perform installation of cooper refrigerant lines to air conditioning units, including brazing and soldering.
Qualifications, skills and competencies;
- Minimum of a certificate/ diploma in AC installation.
- Experience in using hand tools e.g. hand drills, grinder, spirit level.
- 2-3 years AC installation experience.
Applications and CVs can be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
3rd floor Nakawa House, UAP Business Park, Portbell Road
Apply for job
Sorry! application is not available.